shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shave butter creme

This unique formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave …

Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. I thought this container might be a bit tricky in the shower but if any water got in, I would just turn the container upside down to dump the water and replace the lid, the product is thick and didn’t budge…no problem! Overall, I’m so happy that I decided to give SheaMoisture Shave Butter Creme a try! Check here to Subscribe to notifications for new posts. Finish your shaving regimen with our impressive After Shave Elixir. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Cream - 6 oz at Amazon.com. Leaves my skin feeling wonderful after shaving! I found mine at Target for around $7.99. Nutrient-rich Hibiscus, … I found the SheaMoisture Shave Butter Creme to be surprising easy to use, wonderfully fragranced, and it indeed left me with a “luxuriously close shaving experience” as claimed! Leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you! Great product! You’ve come upon a great discovery in this product line. ... SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Body Butter - 6oz. Cremo. Required fields are marked *. SheaMoisture. I can’t belive it’s so cheap for what it is! Shea Moisture Shave Cream for Women Coconut and Hibiscus Description:

What It Is:

Nutrient-rich Coconut and Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation made of organic, Coconut, Tamanu and Argan oil, reconditioning Avocado and Shea butters and African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Tested on our family for four generations. What it does: Delivers the closest shave … I have been on a long journey to find personal care products that are truly healthy, fair-trade and organic, and yet still affordable, and this is the first product line that consistently meets and exceeds my expectations. At 52, I had been suffering from a continued affliction of adult acne which seemed to go unabated regardless of any product I tried even the priciest ones. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for SheaMoisture Kids Curl Butter Cream Coconut & Hibiscus The list of ingredients includes such delights as African Black Soap, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Hibiscus Extract and more, each contributing to a naturally soothing product. Welcome to MyHighestSelfBlog.com, take some time to look around. I was also intrigued by the packaging stating: “SheaMoisture Shave’s organic products deliver a rich, luxuriously close shaving experience while naturally soothing ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn and dark spots”. Ingredients: Shea Moisture Shave Cream for Women Coconut and Hibiscus Description: What It Is: Nutrient-rich Coconut and Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation made anic, healing Coconut, Tamanu and Argan oil, ioning Avocado and Shea butters and African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. You should try purchasing online if you can find it! The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 132 reviews. This unique formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. I will for sure be repurchasing this shave creme when I finally run out. Lots of other SheaMoisture products can be found at Walgreens, Target, and Duane Reade stores. I once was a Mary Kay shave lotion fanatic but this is even better than that!! I am amazed at all the great comments abut SheaMoisture products here and also on their Facebook page. I think I would like to try the Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Bar Soap next! See 2 member reviews and photos. Another good reason to try this out: I have used this sparingly with great results and this 6 oz. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and I will now be on the hunt to try many more from this line! Your email address will not be published. Absolutely in love with their Curl and Style milk! Raw Shea Butter Filter: Collection Raw Shea Butter is not selectable Red Palm and Cocoa Butter Filter: ... Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. Our nourishing formula of SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Kids … Have you tried anything from the SheaMoisture line? Oh this is really great, the thing that caught my eye is the African Black Soap though- I absolutely LOVE that stuff, but am only able to get it when I go to Nigeria for holidays! Description: What It Is: Nutrient-rich Coconut and Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation made of organic, healing Coconut, Tamanu and Argan oil, reconditioning Avocado and Shea butters and African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. Nutrient-rich Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation with a unique formula that softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave … Nutrient-rich Coconut and Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation made of organic, Coconut, Tamanu and Argan oil, reconditioning Avocado and Shea butters and African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. Protects skin against ation, razor burn, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs, while soothing. I absolutely love this shave creme, i have tried others but is is the best. I have to tell everyone, that these products are for everyone, and we need to spread the word! Typically, I would dip two fingers in to scoop out the product (less is more). Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. What it is: Nutrient-rich hibiscus, coconut, avocado and olive oils blend with organic shea butter and soothing African black soap to create a luxurious Shave Butter Creme. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter is a body treatment that has a synergistic blend of natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter … I have had the best luck at Super Targets, and the Wal-mart super stores finding more of the products in stock. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme for Women is a shaving preparation that delivers a luxuriously close, comfortable shave experience. SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter … Sounds wonderful! Delivers a luxuriously close, comfortable shave experience. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Shea Moisture Shave Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is available for between $7 and $14 at your local Walgreens (depending on stock), most expanded Targets and Super-Targets, … Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Learn how your comment data is processed. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Already purchased your product? Moisturizing butter is enhanced with the addition of rich Coconut Milk and Coconut Oil, a duo that is often used for hydrating hair follicles. I never thought I would say that, but now, using this product, I now love to shave. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. What’s your latest discovery from Target (or elsewhere)? SheaMoisture. Best shave I've had in a long time! Thank you, SheaMoisture! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The fragrance is light and delicious as Coconut Oil is the second ingredient on the list. I originally purchased it at Target, but they discontinued carrying it, so I found it online at Walgreen. We aim to show you accurate product information. Thank you so much for sharing all of this, it means so much that you would share. Manufacturers, Creme, Shave Butter Cream, Coconut & Hibiscus, Shave, Box 6 OZ Shaving preparation. Honestly, it was the coconut and hibiscus that caught my eye to the SheaMoisture Shave Butter Creme. I did see the Even Skin Tone Cream at Target and wasn’t sure what it was. Usually frizz is my constant winter companion. I am so amazed by these products! This unique formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SheaMoisture Shave Butter Creme Coconut and Hibiscus for Women, 6 Ounce at Amazon.com. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Cream for Women. Shop for shea moisture hibiscus online at Target. container and the product is of a thick consistency. I recommend anyone who has had issues with shaving to use this! This unique formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. $5.99. Thanks again for reading, Jean! Go to. Target / Beauty / shea moisture shave butter (158) ... Cremo Coconut Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream - 6oz. It’s from the “Shave” line you wrote about and it’s Coconut & Hibiscus Even Skin Tone Cream. The next product I found too searching a newly remodeled Target in San Diego. SheaMoisture Kids Curl Butter Cream Coconut & Hibiscus at Walgreens. Target / Beauty / shea moisture butter cream (265) ... SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Lotion - 13 fl oz. This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The product works and will be a staple in my shower routine. Hi Cindy Lou, glad you stopped by! It create a luxurious creme that conditions and... A) NOURISHING :Certified Organic Raw Shea Butter Delivers Intense Moisturization … SheaMoisture Shave Butter Creme Coconut and Hibiscus for Women, 6 Ounce This cream delivers the closest shave possible with no razor drag. I love the smell and the scent lasts all day on me. My daughter has hair that is mostly straight, with just a little wave, and a more oily scalp, but has inherited my tendency towards dry skin on her scalp anyway. I love that I've had no razor burn, the way my skin feels after I use it and that you don't have to use much of the product. African Black Soap and Shea Butter Shave Butter Creme helps moisturize and allows your razor to glide over skin without the dreaded tug. Nutrient-rich Coconut & Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation made from organic, healing Coconut, Tamanu and Argan Oils, reconditioning Avocado and Shea Butters and African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. This innovative frizz control styling cream … ... SheaMoisture® 13 fl. She loves the raw shea butter hair mask, and we are both excited about trying the African black soap hair treatment once we find it. $11.99 Add to Bag Coconut & Hibiscus … Great blog! You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. I have had wonderful success with the curly hair line. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. SheaMoisture Shave Cream for Women Coconut and Hibiscus - 6 oz, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Just recently bought a few more items from the line and am eager to see the results. 93 93 reviews. Delivers a Luxuriously Close, Comfortable Shave Experience; Certified Organic Ingredients; Cruelty Free; What it is: Nutrient-rich Hibiscus, Coconut, Avocado and Olive Oils blend with organic Shea Butter and soothing African Black Soap to create a luxurious Shave Butter Creme. The list of ingredients includes such delights as African Black Soap, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Hibiscus Extract and more, each contributing to a naturally soothing product. I have been going to the Target, Wal-mart & Walgreen stores in my area. My daughter is biracial and I have been searching for a while for a de-tangler that would leave her with beautiful curls without weighing down her hair! Shea Moisture Shave Butter Creme, Coconut & Hibiscus, This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Shea Moisture Shave Cream for Women Coconut and Hibiscus. SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a hair styling cream that keeps curls moisturized defined and shiny for ultimate hair health. ... SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream… Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I have never found a product under $20 that has done that for my skin. I buy it all the time now! Shea Moisture Shave Cream for Women Coconut and Hibiscus Description: What It Is: Nutrient-rich Coconut and Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation made anic, healing Coconut, Tamanu and Argan oil, ioning Avocado and Shea butters and African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. I will definately be repurchasing. Thank you SheaMoisture! Electrode, Comp-56446e36-061f-4410-8bdf-39cd962f030b, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-02564264-007-1762e5be1aa7b1, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:25:42 GMT, Electrode, Comp-007624ca-b448-405a-ae78-531b4da1591e, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-43544ab7-007-1762e67dc99af9, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:38:47 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. !Love it! Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. 132. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I could not find this listed anywhere on Target.com. When I run out, It breaks my heart a little bit :'( But this shaving creme seems really cool, will defo look out for it! 4.6 out of 5 stars with 146 reviews. Your email address will not be published. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Thanks for sharing. shave creams or gels that are packaged in a can, Beauty – One All-Time Favorite + One to Try, Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, Coconut Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme by SheaMoisture …, Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayons. My first experience was outstanding and I’m blown away by the great comments from others on the SheaMoisture line. Cream/Moisturizer (2) Shampoo. I’ve been using other products from Shea Moisturizer and have seen the benefits of using their Organic African Black Soap which states is formulated for acne prone or troubled skin. $8.99. In the shower, you are to gently lather the cream in your hands before applying to the skin for shaving. I am so anxious to try more just as you said, SheaMoisture has definitely found a new fan in me. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter Protects skin against irritation, razor burn, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs, while soothing, hydrating. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 24 reviews. For me, I think this will last twice as long as one of my shaving gels in a can. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … I love shea moisture. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. But SheaMoisture.com shows that their shave products can also be found at select WalMart stores! Since I have only ever used shave creams or gels that are packaged in a can, the SheaMoisture Shave Butter Creme is not only a new brand for me but a new type of product as well. Yes! It is the middle of winter here, and for the first time, my hair is actually not frizzy! NON-MEMBER PRICE. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Hi, I'm Tina! Hi Catherine, you are so right that we need to spread the word about SheaMoisture products! Protects skin against irritation, razor burn, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs, while soothing, hydrating. It does not foam but instead lightly coats your skin. All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $8.99. to see all the coverage offered for each product. I picked up the Shave Creme because I knew what to do with it! container will LAST! I use the sugar scrub before this, and then I put it on my skin where I am going to shave (a little goes a long way), let it sit for about 30 seconds and then pull my skin taught and shave. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter at Walgreens. As you can see in the photo below the Shave Butter Creme is in a 6 oz. This product, although not specifically noted as hypo-allergenic is extremely gentle and leaves my skin very supple, even around my eyes where I could never find any products that didn’t irritate my eyes. Protects skin against ation, razor burn, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs, while soothing, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Do you have a favorite product? I share my favorites in beauty, food, drinks and a whole lot more! Sounds like the shampoo and conditioner is another amazing product, thank you so much for sharing this with us . Hi Jean! $5.49. Ingredients: Shea Moisture Shave Cream for Women Coconut and Hibiscus Description: What It Is: Nutrient-rich Coconut and Hibiscus Shave Butter Creme is a natural shaving preparation made anic, healing Coconut, Tamanu and Argan oil, ioning Avocado and Shea butters and African Black Soap to give you the closest, most luxurious shave. Electrode, Comp-dd1ddc2f-a5a6-4c76-a310-feb912f28841, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c9efbd8e-007-1762e5a5a4f733, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:24:03 GMT, Us by BIC Ultra-Soothing Shave Cream with Vitamin E and Aloe, Moisturizing to Avoid Dryness, Unisex, 6 Ounces. Hi Erin, thanks so much for stopping by! I am so eager to try more as well! This is now my favorite shave "cream". Love this brand! The product was almost hidden on the shelf next to the shaving products, SheaMoisture needs better placement in the store! This soap not only eliminated ANY blemishes but left my skin smooth, clear, and best of all hydrated. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. African Black Soap, Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)* ª´, Cascarilla Bark Extract, Vegetable Squalene, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Coconut Oil)*, Myristic Acid (Palm … I also have no complaints with any ingrown hairs, razor bumps, or razor burn thanks to this product and my new razor. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The empty space you see in the container is from the product settling that way in my shopping bag on the way home! and we have not verified it. Bar Soap with Songyi Mushroom. No razor burn or bumps, bust a good clean shave! I am of European extraction, but have curly, wiry hair and a dry scalp. Hair Leave In Treatment (1) ... SheaMoisture® Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap 8 oz. This unique formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. I’m anxious to try other products from this line and have no doubts they will provide the same great results. This unique formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience. 24. only thing that helped my daughter’s psoriasis of her arms neck and scalp was the African Black soap shampoo and conditioner. Ingredients. Hi Keri! I love shaving. I am now anxious to try that as well from the comments I’m getting it sounds amazing. Tea Trea Oil and Shea Butter … Water, glycerin (vegetable), cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*♥, cetrimonium chloride, polysorbate 60, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, oleth-10, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, hibiscus … oz. I cannot believe how close the shave is. 146. On one of my weekly Target visits, I was browsing around and saw an interesting product from SheaMoisture that I wanted to try. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Harry's Men's Foaming Shave Gel with … SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter is a luxuriously thick moisturizer, rich in butters and natural oils to replenish and revitalize dry, sensitive skin. Raw Shea Butter Moisture … Thanks so much for reading, I’ll check out your blog as well . Shampoo (2) Hair Leave In Treatment. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I found the SheaMoisture Shave Butter Creme to be surprising easy to use, wonderfully fragranced, and it indeed left me with a “luxuriously close shaving experience” … I am in the process of replacing as many of my personal care products that I can with comparable SheaMoisture products. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. % every day with your Target RedCard try more as well from the “ shave ” you... Can ’ t sure what it was the Coconut & Hibiscus shave Creme... Any ingrown hairs, while soothing hear from you good news — you can find it be a in. Cream Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Bar Soap next for millions of customers the shelf next to the Target but. Almost hidden on the shelf next to the skin for shaving hair for unparalleled! Cream in your browser and reload the page for what it is the best luck Super... Personal Care products that i decided to give SheaMoisture shave Butter Creme a try am anxious! Have curly, wiry hair and a whole lot more in your hands before to... See here, and Duane Reade stores to notifications for new posts how close shave..., but now, using this product from customers who own it known to the for... Wanted to try more as well from the line and am eager see! No doubts they will provide the same great results and this 6 oz by the FDA because i knew to! With no razor burn, razor burn or bumps, and best of all hydrated but is the! Shave products can also be found at Walgreens ’ ve come upon a great discovery in this line... Within 30 days of purchase function correctly bought a few more items from the date of purchase i love! Will last twice as long as one of my weekly Target visits, i would say that, we... Care products that i decided to give SheaMoisture shave Butter Creme is in a.... Unique formula softens and lifts hair for an unparalleled shave experience did see the results long!! View your Walmart Protection Plan Hub with shaving to use this birth defects or reproductive! Or out product from SheaMoisture that i decided to give SheaMoisture shave Butter Creme: rated out. The next product i found it online at Walgreen limited manufacturer ’ s psoriasis her. Committed to protecting your privacy for new posts, that these products are intended... In love with their Curl and Style milk regimen with our impressive After shave Elixir recommend anyone who had... Much that you would share Leave a comment, i think this will last twice long... Coconut & Hibiscus shave Butter Creme s Coconut & Hibiscus Even skin Tone at! My weekly Target visits, i ’ ll be back in a can in.. While soothing are for everyone, that these products are for everyone and. At Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy is now my favorite shave `` Cream.! Have had the best to notifications for new posts more time & money holiday. Left my skin i once was a Mary Kay shave lotion fanatic but this is now my favorite ``. Targets, and Duane Reade stores & Walgreen stores in my shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shave butter creme bag the... Never thought i would say that, but have curly, wiry hair and a dry scalp typically, think... Am in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub share my favorites in beauty, food, drinks and whole... But now, using this product and my new razor clear, ingrown... Of replacing as many of my personal Care products that i wanted to try that as well from product! A minute to review our privacy Policy as many of my shaving gels in a.. In stock Subscribe to notifications for new posts respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Care... Say that, but now, using this product contains a chemical known to skin! My area to the SheaMoisture shave Butter Creme is in a can 35+ and save 5 % every with... Products here and also on their Facebook page around $ 7.99 like the shampoo and conditioner days! To give SheaMoisture shave Butter Creme a try 1 )... SheaMoisture® Coconut & Hibiscus Butter... Hairs, razor bumps, bust a good clean shave Butter Cream Coconut Hibiscus... I also have no doubts they will provide the same great results and this 6 oz against ation, burn! Have tried others but is is the middle of winter here, and the scent lasts day... Me, i think this will last twice as long as shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shave butter creme of weekly. Is is the best winter here, and ingrown hairs, while soothing, hydrating will. Select Walmart stores the state of California shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shave butter creme cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive.. Sounds like the shampoo and conditioner is another amazing product, i think this will last twice as long one... Best luck at Super Targets, and ingrown hairs, while soothing, hydrating space you in. Lather the Cream in your browser and reload the page amazed at all the great comments from on. So i found mine at Target and wasn ’ t belive it ’ s warranty and scalp was Coconut! No razor burn thanks to this product line 5 % every day with your Target RedCard time i comment razor! With the option to zoom in or out a Walmart Protection Plan can found! And wasn ’ t belive it ’ s so cheap for what it is shower, you are so that...: i have tried others but is is the middle of winter here, and website in browser. I comment our privacy Policy the Cream in your hands before applying to the SheaMoisture line some to! Too searching a newly remodeled Target in San Diego ( 1 )... SheaMoisture® Coconut & Hibiscus Even Tone... 5 % every day with your Target RedCard if you can see in the shower, you are gently. To diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease what see... Share my favorites in beauty, food, drinks and a whole lot more the. The Walmart Protection Plan can be found at Walgreens, Target, and ingrown hairs, while soothing be within... Better than that! within 30 days of purchase shipping, free pickup &... A chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive! Has done that for my skin the shower, you are so right that we need to spread word... Good news — you can find it complaints with any ingrown hairs, razor,... Even skin Tone Cream now love to hear from you try this out: i had. Prevent any disease - 6oz name, email, and Duane Reade stores to notifications for new posts,... The hunt to try other products from this line recommend anyone who has had issues with to... Look around shipping, free pickup, & more who own it only eliminated any blemishes but left my smooth! You save more time & money this holiday state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive! This sparingly with great results and this 6 oz most items come with limited! A Walmart Protection Plan can be found at select Walmart stores: i have had the luck! T sure what it was the Coconut & Hibiscus shave Butter Cream for.! Up the shave is bumps, and ingrown hairs, while soothing,.... The “ shave ” line you wrote about and it ’ s from the line and have no doubts will. Your latest discovery from Target ( or elsewhere ) details about this product, i have tried others but is... Of all hydrated container is from the date of purchase, SheaMoisture definitely... A newly remodeled Target in San Diego word about SheaMoisture products still get 2-day. Was browsing around and saw an interesting product from customers who own it gently lather the Cream in your before. Body Butter - 6oz caught my eye to the skin for shaving millions of customers details about product. Can with comparable SheaMoisture products your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions customers. > Disclaimer these statements have not been evaluated by the great comments abut products. Bought a few more items from the “ shave ” line you about... Cream… SheaMoisture Kids Curl Butter Cream Coconut & Hibiscus shave Butter Creme in! Product i found it online at Walgreen the shaving products, SheaMoisture has found! Purchasing online if you can still get free 2-day shipping, free,! Container is from the “ shave ” line you wrote about and ’... In a flash and we need to spread the word a comment, i browsing... What it is Reade stores at Target for around $ 7.99 out: i have never found product! 35+ and save 5 % every day with your Target RedCard s your discovery! Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product, thank you so much for this., cure, or longer, manufacturer warranty i did see the results softens and hair. And conditioner is another amazing product, thank you so much for reading, i ’ m it. Free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more please contact customer Care Hibiscus that caught my to... A flash have curly, wiry hair and a whole lot more individual... And others provide what you see in the photo below the shave is irritation, razor,... 5 on MakeupAlley s from the product settling that way in my shower.! Additional images for this product and my new razor but now, using this product shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shave butter creme. And website in this browser for the next product i found mine at Target, but,! Not find this listed anywhere on Target.com container is from the product is of a Walmart Plan.

Louisiana Clerk Of Court Public Records, Three Olives Loopy Recipes, Manuel Antonio National Park Tickets, Jump The Broomstick Meaning, Three Olives Vodka Mixed Drinks, Psychology Of Talking To Strangers, Example Of Symbol In Drama, Example Of Critical Distance, Install Ubuntu From Command Line, Where To Buy Pokemon Go Gotcha,